3CA is hiring student researchers on a part time basis. Hurry up and submit your application before the deadline. The details of the roles including the requirement for both roles as well as the deadline for application submission are outlined below.
Student Researcher (Number of positions/Roles Open: 2)
- Collaborate in conducting research by working with SID Project Manager and other partners.
- Conduct relevant literature searches and reviews on the main topic of the SID project: Diversity and its strengths here in Canada while maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of all current methods and research methodologies.
- Contribute to the production of the SID magazine and SID related pamphlets, web postings and Canadian diversity success profiles.
- Man the SID project social media handles with timely and relevant Canadian diversity success stories.
- Contributes to the overall success of the project by performing all other duties as assigned.
Eligibility Criteria (You MUST meet all the requirements to be considered for any role):
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Must have experience in research – literature and online media.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Nice to have: digital design tools experience.
Applications can ONLY be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Your application (consisting of a resume and a cover letter) must be received at the 3CA office by October 10th at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
PDF File click here